Day-of Coordination is meant for the couple who wants full responsibility for planning their own wedding, but needs someone to run events on the wedding day itself.
My job begins one month prior to the wedding day, and I would be responsible for managing vendors, creating a timeline, running your rehearsal, and assisting you in any last-minute planning on top of running everything day-of.
On the wedding day itself, my assistant and I arrive at the venue 4 hours prior to the ceremony to supervise vendor set-up and oversee the proper flow of events. Throughout the day, I tackle any problems on the couple's behalf, and function as the main point of contact for any questions or concerns from vendors and guests alike. Most importantly, my assistant and I work constantly to make sure the couple is taken care of in any way.
Just as I am the first vendor to arrive at the venue, I am also the last to leave. After I have packed up the couple's personal belongings and waved them off, I supervise vendor breakdown and end my evening inspecting the venue to make sure it is left exactly as it was found.
This package includes:
- 1 lead coordinator and 1 coordinator assistant.
- An initial face-to-face meeting.
- A check-in meeting 3 months before the wedding.
- The final (or 1-month) meeting. This is when we create your timeline and discuss logistics.
- A ceremony rehearsal.
- A full day of coordination. I will be physically present as early as 4 hours prior to the ceremony, and remain up to 6 hours after the ceremony start-time listed on the timeline (a total of 10 hours).
Starting at $800