Full-service planning includes all of the necessities of planning a wedding. This service is meant to minimise the majority of your stress and make your entire planning process as carefree as possible.
With this package, I would be directly involved in budget analysis, venue and vendor selection (as well as all contract management), event design (including Save the Dates, invitations, and all the components of the ceremony and reception), and day-of coordination. I would also be available for consultation on any detail of your wedding.
This package includes:
- An initial face-to-face meeting.
- Budget analysis.
- Vendor research and recommendation.
- Contract management.
- Design consultation, mood board creation, and Pinterest board creation.
- Vendor management and regular communication throughout the planning process.
- Face-to-face check-in meetings.
- A final venue tour before the wedding day to discuss logistics.
- The final (or 1-month) meeting. This is when we create your timeline and discuss logistics.
- 1 lead coordinator and 1 coordinator assistant the day of your wedding.
- A ceremony rehearsal.
- A full day of coordination. I will be physically present as early as 4 hours prior to the ceremony, and remain up to 6 hours after the ceremony start-time listed on the timeline (a total of 10 hours).
Starting at $3,500